Medically supervised Weight Loss, that works and keeps you satisfied!
We now offer a weight loss program that is designed for people who are unable to lose weight by diet and exercise alone or who need to lose substancial amounts of weight.
Ideal Protein is a medical weight Loss Program that was originally developed by a French M.D.—Dr. Chanh Tran Tien— to secure the muscle mass of high-performance athletes and regulate their insulin levels. This 4-stage eating plan helps stabilize blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle mass and aims at long-term health promotion and weight control. Based on over 23 years of experience and 5 million people in Europe, Canada, and now in the United States, the program enables
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- Utilization of fat for energy
- Appetite control and reduced craving
- Improves blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure
How it Works
The 4 Stages
Due to using pre-packaged meals, Ideal Protein allows you to lose weight in a relatively simple and convenient way.
Stage 1: You start out using a packet as the basis of 3 of your 4 meals each day. You eat a low-carb, low-fat “regular” dinner (fresh vegetables + lettuce + protein of your choice.) You are in Stage 1 this until you have reached 70-80% of your weight loss goal.
Stage 2: You reduce the Ideal foods to 2 per day, eating 2 low-carb, low-fat “regular” meals –fresh vegetables + lettuce + protein of your choice—until you’ve reached 100% of your goal.
Stage 3: For weight loss stabilization, you will re-introduce moderate amounts of fats and carbohydrates to your diet for 14 days. You only have 1 Ideal packet per day with 2 other regular meals.
Stage 4: By this time you have learned to eat in a healthy fashion, choosing the right foods and food combinations. As a result, you are able to maintain your ideal weight.
Bnefits of Ideal Protein:
- On average women lose weight at the rate of 3 to 5 pounds per week and 4 to 7 pounds per week for men.
- Primarily promotes fat loss
- Helps maintain Muscle Mass
- Naturally suppresses Your Appetite
- Superior quality Vegetable Protein
- Medical benefits: reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), Triglycerides, Blood sugar, Blood pressure, insulin resistance, Acid reflux (GERD), C-reactive protein, inflammation. Increases good cholesterol (HDL).
BREAKFAST: Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal
LUNCH: Ideal Protein Leek Soup With Vegetables & Lettuce
SNACK: Ideal Protein Butterscotch Pudding
DINNER: Chicken Breast With Vegetables & Lettuce
BREAKFAST: Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
LUNCH: Ideal Protein Chicken Soup With Vegetables & Lettuce
SNACK: Ideal Protein Coconut Almond Fudge Bar
DINNER: Beef With Vegetables & Lettuce
BREAKFAST: Ideal Protein Pancakes and Syrup
LUNCH: Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup with Vegetables & Lettuce
SNACK: Ideal Protein Pina Colada Drink
DINNER: Turkey With Vegetables & Lettuce
For snacks or meal substitutes you can choose from several of the IDEAL PROTEIN bars: Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Caramel Nut, Chocolate Chip Fudge, Vanilla Peanut, Caramel Crunch, Cinnamon & Pecan, Choco-Raspberry, Choco-Banana and Lemon Poppy Seed.
You can also choose other of the IDEAL PROTEIN items such as: Banana Pudding, Chocolate Pudding, Lemon Pudding, Vanilla Pudding, Garlic & Onion Soy Nuts, Smoked Soy Nuts, BBQ Soy Nuts, Sour Cream & Onions Soy Puffs, BBQ Soy Puffs, Chocolate Soy Puffs, Pineapple and Banana Drink, Chocolate Drink, Cappuccino Drink, Peach & Mango Drink, Wildberry Yogurt Drink, Blueberry & Cranberry Drink.
Health through Weight Loss :
The benefits of weight loss are profound. Here are several examples of how losing just a few pounds can alter your health risks.
- The risk for heart disease, congestive heart failure, sudden cardiac death, angina, and abnormal heart rhythm, is higher in individuals who are overweight or obese.
- High blood pressure is twice as common in adults who are obese than in those who maintain a healthy weight.
- A weight gain of 11 to 18 pounds increases the risk for developing type II diabetes to twice that of those who maintain a healthy weight.
- Being overweight is associated with an increased risk for some types of cancer including endometrial, colon, gallbladder, prostrate and kidney.
- Sleep Apnea, which causes interrupted breathing during sleep, is more common in obese persons.
- For every 2-pound increase in your weight, the risk for developing arthritis increases by 9 to 13 percent.
- Excess weight is also associated with increased risk for gallbladder disease, incontinence, irregular menstrual cycles, infertility, depression and anxiety
To Schedule Your Appointment: Call 310-966-9194